I am accepting guest blog submissions at this time.
- The target audience is aspiring writers–those who are new to writing and getting published. Be sure you don’t get too technical or use writer/publishing jargon without explaining it.
- Your post must be original in content and in a how-to style that will teach readers about the topic.
- Preferred word count is 500-800.
- Longer, comprehensive articles are welcome, but will require special consideration. Include approximate word count in your query and why the topic requires that length.
- Format: Times New Roman, 12 pt, double-spaced, Word .doc or .docx.
- Graphics to accompany your post are welcome and encouraged.
- If your post is connected to a specific event in the writing world and needs to be posted on or about a specific date, please state as much in your query. That may affect whether I can accept your post.
- Of special interest at this time: Posts on marketing, especially developing social media strategies for book marketing, and developing a strategy for book sales.
- Anything related to the craft of writing
- Social media marketing management
- Website and webpage creation
- Query first!
- If your query is accepted, include a 2-3 sentence author bio with your post, and include 2 links, one to your website, and one other of your choice.
- I reserve the right to edit your post as needed.